Sunday, January 16, 2011

Going Back into Baking

I've always had a passion for baking.. From time to time I would bake cakes or cupcakes and it's not from scratch LOL.. Just recently I've decided to make this my full time hobby :) I went through like how many new hobbys.. First it was rubber stamping/cardmaking.. I still love doing that but my printer broke.. You can still make cards with rubber stamp. Well yeah I know it just that I love to use my Copic markers a lot LOL. After my printer broke (one of my kids did something to it) I started to find something else to do which was sewing..

Sewing was fun for awhile.. well it still is :) I just don't have the money to buy fabics all the time.. As our company isn't doing all that good right now.. So long story short.. baking was my next thing..

After watching Cake Boss, Cupcake Wars, anything on the Food Network channel. It made me want to start cooking and baking again. All their food was all so yummy made me want to try them all out. After all those shows I started baking from sratch. Usually I'll buy those ready ones that are in the box.. Just need to add a few ingredients than bake it.

Right now I'm starting to get into cookie decorating.. It looks so fun looks.. I started to slowly buy cookie cutters, baking & pastry tools. Maybe I should sell all my rubber stamping, scrapbooking stuff so I can get what I need. My wall is like half way covered with card stock, ribbons, Sizzix accessories, tools & other stuff, ink, stamps, paper punches and more..

No comments:

Post a Comment