Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Package Arrived

So excited my package from Amazon arrived yesterday.. I bought a few stuff to bake mini cakes that I saw from Cake Envy.. I just LOVE their designs.. Our their blog it shows you how to make their dress and purse mini cake. Got excited about it so I decided to buy two of the pans they recommended. Which was the Wilton Mini Wonder Mold and the Wilton Mini Ball Pan. I also bought the Wilton Candy Thermometer (finally got one, after years of debating if I should get one or not), a Wilton Sports Ball Pan Set.. 24-Cup Mini Muffin Pan (extra.. Needed it because I always make mini pecan tarts.. Hubby's favorite), Measuring Cup and Spoon Set.. (extra) just need extra ones.. I don't want to keep washing between ingredients.. What else did I get... Oh I totally forgot about my new rolling pin.. My Joseph Joseph Adjustable Rolling Pin. LOVE IT.. I'm starting to make cookies and this is one perfect pin for it.. You can adjust it to your desired thickness.. Can't wait to use it..

It was fast.. I ordered some on Thursday and some on Friday and it all came (except measuring soon, expected to arrive to the 18th of Feb.) the same time.. I guess they put my order together..

Well on to baking I should go LOL.. First make - Mini Cake Dress..



No comments:

Post a Comment