Monday, February 21, 2011

Adjustable Rolling Pin

Today I decided to make chocolate chip cookies because I wanted to test out my new rolling pin I bought it last week. It’s the Joseph Joseph Adjustable Rolling Pin. It’s pretty neat, it’s a must have for cookie decorators .. It have 6 removable disc to make it simple to roll to a desired thickness.

I just rolled out my dough earlier and I must tell you I one VERY happy camper LOL.. My dough turn out perfect.. No more uneven dough. Last time I made roll-out cookies was on my son’s and daughter’s birthday party. It was horrible.. Some were thick, some were thin.. I didn’t like how it turned out.. I even too these sticks I found in my garage because I didn’t want my cookies to come out uneven..

Well it’s off to bed for me.. I’m letting my cookies chill in the fridge overnight… I started kind of late.. Well not really.. mixing all the ingredients too me like 2 hours to mix.. I still don’t have a stand mixer so I had to do everything manual. Got to save me some money so I can get one.. Maybe I should ask hubby to get me one on my birthday LOL..

Pictures of the rolling pin will be up tomorrow… Kind of lazy to upload it right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment