Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cut-Out Cookies

Baked cookies for my kids today.. I made the Mini Chip Cut-Out Cookies from Nestle Toll House also seen on Sweet Sugarbelle’s Blog. Love her blog.. Very inspirational :) After seeing her blog it made me want to start cookie decorating..

Instead of using mini chocolate chips I just used the regular size one from Ghirardelli. I just put about 1 cup instead of 2.. They came out pretty good.. I might either ice them with royal icing later in the day if there is any left.. LOL..

My daughter eating one of the letters..
I just made four letters.. Each letter is the first letter of my family.. The hubby is R.. My son is L, daughter is A and Me is M.. Suppose to be M.. I think it’s a W.. I grabbed the wrong one

No comments:

Post a Comment